Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May MiniMoFo: Favorite

Hi everyone! May's MiniMoFo theme is "favorite," so here are some of my favorites from this month. First up is a corn & mac bake, which I made for the potluck dinner celebrating the May 1 march & rally...


The blueberry maple syrup we got from our trip to Maine is also really good...





I ordered some nacho cheeses from Vegan Essentials; the Spicy Nacheez was amazing, and the Chipotle Nacho Nutcheese was a close second...




And finally, the new recipe I've enjoyed the most this month is the creamy mushroom pasta from My cat loves Daiya!, which I posted about here


My favorite kitty pictures are when they are hanging out together, like Cringer and Daisy here in the sunshine...



...or Leela (with her mouse) and Buttons...



Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Blueberry maple syrup sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the Nacheez!!! That stuff is delicious. Your mac and corn bake looks mouth-wateringly scrumptious! Plus, I love Maine blueberry anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janyce! I already ordered more of the Nacheez; it's so good, haha! :D

      Delete
  3. That corn and mac bake looks amazing!! Blueberry syrup sounds so so good. I don't eat pancakes or waffles, but I probably would with that syrup!!
    I'm so glad you love that mushroom pasta! I am really glad I veganized that recipe!!
    Cute kitties. That's so funny how much Leela is like Joan with her mouse. And Buttons is a tortie just like my little Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; blueberry maple syrup is definitely my new high standard for syrups! Leela is so adorable with her mouse, and the other kitties seem to know that of all their toys, that one is hers alone! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh that corn and nut bake looks wonderful and your kitties are so cute! I miss cats!

    ReplyDelete