Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

July MiniMoFo: BBQ Chicken (The “V” Word)

Hi everyone! The MiniMoFo theme for July is BBQ, so this week, I tried a recipe I’ve had bookmarked for a while: Vegan Buffalo BBQ Chicken from The “V” Word. It turned out great (I had it with white rice and steamed peppers), and the leftovers were amazing, too! I’ll definitely make this again, but with less hot sauce – ¼ cup was a bit too much for me, but I powered through it this time, haha!


I’ve harvested 17 more cucumbers since my last post (and made two more jars of pickles), and the carrots should be ready to harvest on Sunday, so I’m excited!


Here’s a sharpie & colored pencil sketch I did earlier this week… 



And here’s Buttons having a cat nap with her face in the sunshine… She has a follow-up appointment on Monday with the surgeon to make sure everything’s healed OK from the teeth she had pulled, so fingers crossed that goes well!



Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww sweet buttons! Beautiful drawing! The BBQ chicken looks seriously amazing. I bet the homemade pickles are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! :) I opened the first jar of pickles this week, and I've really been enjoying them!

      Delete